THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE YOUR DEPARTMENT $5,000 ON A PREMIUM LONG-DURATION UNMANNED AIRCRAFT, FLIR DUOPRO R CAMERA, ONSITE TRAINING AND COA SERVICE FROM IMPOSSIBLE AEROSPACE.
This package includes everything you need to get your program started:
- Impossible Aerospace US-1 long duration unmanned aircraft
- FLIR Duo Pro 640 thermal and visible camera
- Onsite training for up to 5 students anywhere in the continental US
- COA Service (we do the paperwork to get you in the air)
Talk to us! 650 262 7184
You can request a formal quote by simply filling out the form below.
FIREFIGHTING PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE
Aircraft includes US-1 unmanned aircraft, controller, tablet, operator’s manual, charger, pre-flight check list, propeller torque driver, and hard case.
Includes access to the Impossible Aerospace video training system and phone support.
Includes Tip-to-Tip 2-year warranty (2 years or 500 hours of flight time).
FLIR DUO PRO R 640 X 512 25° FOV THERMAL 30HZ
The Duo Pro R 640 is the best solution for aerial firefighting overwatch. The thermal resolution provides the best detail available in a radiometric package (meaning you can measure actual temperatures on screen). The 4K visible payload delivers clear imagery and offers digital zoom. It supports Pix4D 3D scene mapping and offers unmatched FLIR reliability.
IMPOSSIBLE AEROSPACE PART 107 INSTRUCTED LED CUSTOMER SITE OPERATOR TRAINING. 1-5 STUDENTS.
This program is designed to train your staff to safely operate the US-1 aircraft. Our instructor will provide additional support for your team leader so to provide ongoing training for new pilots as the program grows.
This class includes a complete ground school program and pilot flight operations training at your site for up to 5 students. You should have one Part 107 certified operator on staff to take a program leadership role. This is a full day class and the instructor may accommodate night flights if the environment and air traffic situation permit. Program cost includes all expenses for the trainer to come to your site anywhere in the continental US.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORIZATION SERVICE (COA)
Public service agencies need a COA in order to conduct operations with more freedom than commercial or consumer drone operators flying under part 107. A COA also allows you to self-certify as many pilots as needed.
Securing a COA for your agency is a time consuming and confusing process, and our COA service makes it easy. And our staff of drone operations experts know how to properly assemble your submission and get it done the first time.
What we do:
- We prepare the COA application for the agency to include all necessary waivers (night operations, airport, etc.) and will validate each pilot.
- We submit the applications into the CAPS system. Approvals can take between 7 days and 30 days to secure, but in most cases it’s closer to 2 weeks.
- The COA allows the agency to train and self-certify as many officers they want for their drone program.
- COA is much easier to maintain and keep up with records for the program vs keeping up with each individual officers’ certificates and waivers.
- COA gives very detailed instructions on what is allowed and not allowed.
Short video featuring FLIR Duo Pro R thermal applications for firefighting